Rinjani Trekking Package 4 Days 3 nights is a more relaxing trek. You can spend your first night at Pelawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), hike to Mount Rinjani summit in the morning and down to the lake. The second night can be spent at the lake where you can fish and explore the lake and baby volcano (Gunung Baru). You can spend as long as you would like at the relaxing hot springs which are approx. 10 minutes from the lake (camp site). On the third day we will trek slowly down to the jungle near Senaru and spend the night there. Finally on the last day we will walk down to Senaru where your trek will finish.
Mount Rinjani Trekking Package Price
We know how to treat their clients for their satisfactions adventure in Lombok island. we provide you two kinds of affordable mount rinjani trekking package price click here.
Mount Rinjani Trekking Package Itinerary
–On the first day of your trek you will have breakfast at your hotel in Sembalun and then your guide will take you to register at the Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC – located beside your hotel). You will begin the hike to to Plawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), arriving before sunset. This is where you will spend the night.
– On the second day of the trek your guide will wake you up just after midnight to go up to the summit of Mount Rinjani. You will have a light breakfast before you leave at 1am and reach the summit to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Breakfast will be waiting for you at the campsite after the hike back down. You will then prepare your belongings to trek down to Segara Anak – the crater lake and hot spring. You will spend the night at the lake with lots of spare time to enjoy the hot springs, explore the area and relax.
– On the third day of the trek you will trek up to Plawangan Senaru (Senaru Crater Rim) and then begin to go down into towards the Senaru jungle. You will spend the night there.
– On the last day, you will trek down through the jungle to Senaru where your trek will finish.
Rates Includes :
1. Experienced Guides and Porters
2. All Trekking Equipments : Tent, Sleeping Bag, Sleeping Mats, Cooking Gears, Toilet tent etc.
3. Foods and drinks ( 3 times daily )
4. Transport ( Pick up and Drops )
5. Hotel one night before trekking.
6. Local Transport
7. Trekking Insurance
-Flights tickets & ferry or ship
-Travel & health insurance
-Extra porter,for carrying your private things
-Tips,for guide and porters
-Rinjani Entrance ticket 150.000 IDR / day / person.
Book our package or need more information please contact us.